A shortage of HGV drivers has affected petrol stations nationally, and has caused shortages in and around Salisbury.
The Petrol Retailers Association (PRA) said that the crisis was “virtually at an end” in many parts of the country, but there are still “severe shortages” in other areas.
PRA chairman Brian Madderson said the crisis is coming to an end in Scotland, the North and the Midlands, but more than one-in-five stations in London and the South East were out of fuel.
Here is our list of where petrol and diesel is available today in Salisbury and the surrounding areas.
Where fuel is available
- BP, Downton Road, Salisbury
- BP, London Road, Salisbury
- Amesbury Filling Station
- Stonehenge Filling Station, High Street, Winterbourne Stoke
- BP, Wilton Road, Salisbury (no diesel)
- Tesco, Southampton Road, Salisbury (no diesel)
- Shell, Wilton Road, Salisbury (no diesel, unleaded running low)
Where fuel is not available
- Esso, Southampton Road, Salisbury
- High Post Petrol Station, A345
- Fordingbridge Service Station
- Co-Op Service Station, Solstice Park, Amesbury
Have you been affected by petrol shortages today? Get in touch by emailing email@example.com
Get more Salisbury news.
If you want online news with fewer ads, unlimited access and reader rewards – plus a chance to support our local journalism – find out more about registering or a digital subscription.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments, pictures, letters and news stories.