A shortage of HGV drivers has affected petrol stations in and around Salisbury.
The Government said today (Friday, October 1) that the shortages may go on for another week or so.
Policing minister Kit Malthouse said there was still strong demand for fuel in some areas of the country.
He told BBC Radio 4 Today: “What we need to see is a stabilisation and improvement over the next few days. Obviously there only so many tankers that can be used to get this fuel around.
“They are trying their best to get around as fast as possible.
“There is co-ordination now across the country looking at where there are pockets of supply problems and demand strength and trying to bring the two into balance.”
Here is our list of where petrol and diesel is currently available in Salisbury and the surrounding areas.
Where fuel is available
- Tesco, Southampton Road, Salisbury
- BP Wilton Road, Salisbury
- Shell Waitrose, Churchill Way West
- BP, Downton Road, Salisbury (no diesel)
- Esso, Southampton Road, Salisbury (no diesel)
- Amesbury Filling Station (no E5)
Where fuel is not available
- High Post Petrol Station, A345
- Shell, Wilton Road, Salisbury
- BP, London Road, Salisbury (delivery due today)
- Fordingbridge Service Station
- Co-Op Service Station, Solstice Park, Amesbury
- Stonehenge Filling Station, High Street, Winterbourne Stoke
Get more Salisbury news.
If you want online news with fewer ads, unlimited access and reader rewards – plus a chance to support our local journalism – find out more about registering or a digital subscription.
Email email@example.com with your comments, pictures, letters and news stories.